Saturday 5 February 2011

To Trench or not to Trench?

It's got to that time of year when you can almost feel the sun waiting around the corner - ready to remind you of what it feels like to ease gracefully out of bed every morning whilst butterflies, baby deer and other woodland creatures flutter around your dressing table like Sandy in Grease  and everything is right with the world. Nothing like the harsh reality of cowering in your bed in the pitch black not daring to poke even a toe out of the covers.

So this leaves me with every girls dilemma - what outerwear is going take me from my heafty winter coat to my light summer leather jacket? Normally I just skip this middle phase, inevitably shivering or sweating as I get it wrong. But this year I feel a little older and a littler wiser and I think it's time to get myself a trench - the perfect solution to these troubling times.

Now all that's left is to decide how much to invest in this key piece - I know what my head is saying but my heart might just win over.

























Women's long trench coat at Uniqlo £69.99























Franca multistitch raincoat at Aquascutum £270




































Cotton satin double breasted trench coat at Burberry £995

No comments:

Post a Comment