Monday 7 February 2011

Do it like a dude

I come across pictures like this and I can only dream of the power wearing this footwear offers.























Not only am I too tall to wear such beauties everyday but heels like this just cripple me. Ok so they would cripple most people but even a kitten high is often a push for me. Not only do they not work with my lifestyle of carrying laptops and hauling heavy bags around but to get real stablity out of a pair of heels you have to invest - so yes that is my purse you can hear sobbing quietly from my bag.























So you see my point, although I have gay friends that profess there is no excuse for flats, heels are just not practical. But then fashion never is.

Feet friendly black boots by Surface to Air at Net a Porter £305

No comments:

Post a Comment