Friday 25 February 2011

Who are Belle Sauvage and where can I get them?

I stumbled across these guys whilst browsing my 'who to follow' suggestions on Twitter and only have one word -

WOW.

Why these guys aren't yet a house hold name I do not know but I think it is only a matter of time. I fell in love with their space age prints and unique shapes the moment I saw them, all projected onto jumpsuits, capes, iPhones, you name it.

Launched in 2008 and stocked globally, Belle Sauvage count Lady Gaga, Kelly Osbourne and Katy Perry amongst their fans. Virginia Ferreira and Christian Neuman, the designers behind the label work in perfectly together combining Chris' vivid digital prints and Virginia's sculptural silhouettes. It is this fresh look which immediately attracts your attention and has since become their trademark aesthetic.




No comments:

Post a Comment