Thursday 3 February 2011

Foxie Roxie

Now imagine my delight when my boyfriend emailed me yesterday to ask what bra size I was. Immediately I rebuked him for 'wasting his money' but he then assured me this was for 'future reference.' He is not to blame of course for not knowing as we all know no one lingerie brand size is never the same as another plus you have to factor my weight going up and down like a yo yo depending on which diet/detox/exercise regime I'm on that week or if I've been out partying all weekend. But back to the point - secretly I was hoping and wishing that he just might be looking at the new Agent Provocateur range. And perhaps even praying that his eyes had settled on the new Roxie range.




I mean the name Roxy alone has connotations in my book but to swap it for the ever so sexy ie? You've got me sold. And hopefully my Valentine...

Available at Agent Provocateur starting at £45

No comments:

Post a Comment